Orlando, Tampa & Jacksonville Lie Detector Test Lie Detector Test near me? Find a polygraph test near you in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and WPB
Lie detector tests are available to the general public.
Polygraph tests are confidential and private. The polygraph examiners are committed to making your experience taking a lie detector test as friendly as possible without compromising integrity and standards in the polygraph profession. Get a lie detector test scheduled at a location in your area.
Ask the Polygraph Examiner if he or she is a graduate of American Polygraph Association Accredited Polygraph School. You should be able to speak with the Polygraph Examiner over the phone and ask questions before you send any payment.
A standard polygraph test contains 3 main questions, on the same subject matter (with single issue testing). The remaining questions are general fill-in questions, which are placed between the 3 main questions. Keep in mind, most polygraph tests are given to get the truth regarding one, very important, question.
- Since being with John, have you had any sex with anyone else?
- Since marrying Jane, have you had sexual intercourse with anyone else?
- Since being with John, except for Steve, have you had sex with anyone else?
- Have you ever had any physical sex act with Cindy?
- Since being with Jane, have you had any sex with any other female?
- Did you have sex with Cindy more than those 3 times?
- Have you ever told Cindy that you love her?
- Have you ever had sex with anyone from your work?
- Did you take any part of that missing deposit?
- Do you know where that missing diamond ring was taken?
- Did you ever cheat on John?
- Since marrying Jane, have you been faithful?
- Since being with John, have you cheated on him with other men?
- Did you cheat on me with Cindy?
- Have you ever cheated on Jane?
- Are you cheating on me with Cindy?
- Do you love Cindy?
- Are you cheating on me with someone from your work?
- Did you steal money from work?
- Do you have Jane’s jewelry?
- Is my wife having an affair with that guy from work?
- Someone told me that he saw my boyfriend with another girl, but he denies it.
- Are all those phone calls and text messages for work?
- Is he carrying on an internet relationship?
- Is he still spending hours each day looking at internet porn?
Do you need to know the truth? Do you need to prove the truth to someone else? A lie detector test may determine the truth in a variety of issues, including family issues. Lie detector tests and polygraph tests are used to find out the truth if your partner has cheated on you, if a family member is stealing or lying to you about drugs, abuse, addictions or a variety of other issues. Polygraph testing is confidential, professional and accurate.
What is a Polygraph?
A polygraph test, commonly known as a lie detector test, is a scientific test that collects physiological data from a person with the purpose of identifying reactions associated with dishonesty or deception. At least three systems in the human body are recorded during a polygraph examination.
Respiratory activity is monitored by placing rubber tubes across the examinee’s upper and lower chest. Electro-dermal activity is recorded by placing two small attachments on two fingers of one hand. Cardiovascular activity (changes in blood volume activity, not your blood pressure) is monitored by a blood pressure cuff.
The lie detector test/ polygraph exam is able to record physiological changes in your body when you lie and when you tell the truth. These changes, when interpreted by a professional polygraph examiner, are supporting evidence of truth or deception.